Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kiddy Rides

 I will be talking about Kiddy/Baby rides. It's a thing teens and some adults love to hate and hate to hate. They have so much Disney magic but sometimes they can be plain annoying, due to so much magic, we know that it makes the kids smile,  we know that it's a great way to cool down, so why are there constant tweets that rides like "The Seas With Nemo and Friends" needed to be closed down? In my opinion that ride brings smiles, and that's good enough for me. After some research I discovered that kiddy rides are something a lot of people actually avoid unless they have little ones. Again I ask, why? It's because they don't feel the childhood magic. So my advice is no matter how much your teen wants to avoid it, get them to feel the magic, remind them of when they were little and came to Disney and all they wanted to do was go see Cinderella or  go on Pirates, even if at first they might be embarrassed they'll smile and feel the magic of when they were little, and isn't that what Disney is all about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment